If there’s one thing we know, it’s that technology evolves at a rapid pace. That’s why it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and updates—especially regarding your smartphone. If you haven’t updated WhatsApp on your iPhone yet, now is the time to do so. Here are some tips on how to update WhatsApp on your iPhone 2023.
How to update WhatsApp on iPhone
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone
2. Search for WhatsApp
3. Tap on the “Updates” button next to WhatsApp
4. Tap on the “Update Now” button
5. Follow the instructions on-screen to complete the update
What is new in WhatsApp for iPhone 2023
WhatsApp for iPhone 2023 brings a slew of new features and enhancements to the messaging app, including:
– A redesigned group notification system allows you to see all the messages in a group at once rather than having them sent individually.
– A new “add contact” option that makes it easier to add new contacts from your phone’s address book.
– The ability to automatically switch between multiple chat windows when you start typing in a message.
How to disable notifications for WhatsApp on iPhone
If you want to disable notifications for WhatsApp on your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap on “Notifications.”
3. Tap on “Messages.”
4. Under “WhatsApp,” uncheck the box next to “Enable notifications.”
How to change your WhatsApp profile picture
If you want to update your profile picture on WhatsApp, follow these steps:
– Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
– Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. (This will take you to the Settings screen.)
– Under “Account Settings,” tap “Profile Picture.”
– Select a new profile picture from the list of photos that are stored on your iPhone. (You can also take a new picture by tapping “Take a Photo” and selecting “Photo from Camera Roll.”)
– tap Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
How to block people on WhatsApp
If you want to block someone on WhatsApp, there are a few ways to do it.
1. Open the app and go to Settings.
2. Tap on Account and make sure the person you want to block is not allowed to send you messages.
3. If they still send you messages, you may need to turn off notifications for that account.
How to change your WhatsApp font
If you want to change your WhatsApp font on your iPhone, there are a few ways to go about it.
The simplest way is to open the Settings app on your iPhone and navigate to General > Appearance. There, you’ll find a section called “Fonts.” You can select the font you want to use for WhatsApp.
Alternatively, if you’re using an Android phone, you can head into the Settings app and tap Language & Input. From here, you’ll find a section called “Messaging” and then “WhatsApp.”
Tap on the cog icon in the top-right corner of this screen and select “Settings.” Under “WhatsApp,” tap on “fonts.” From here, you can choose the font that you want to use for your messages.
How to add a friend on WhatsApp
If you want to add a friend on WhatsApp, you first need to open WhatsApp and sign in. (You can also add friends using the phone’s address book.) From the main screen, tap the three lines in the top left corner (or press and hold on an image). Then tap Add New Friend.
Please enter your friend’s name and phone number, or click on the circle next to their name to invite them via text message. If you want to add a friend through Facebook, tap the Facebook icon at the bottom of the screen, enter your friend’s name and phone number, then hit Invite. (You’ll see a warning about privacy settings before proceeding.)
Once your friend has accepted your invitation, they will be added to your conversation list and can see your messages.