WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps on the planet. With over 1 billion users, it’s no wonder WhatsApp continues to update and improve its platform. Today, we’re excited to announce a major update for WhatsApp on Android: version 2023!
This update includes some great new features for the app, including:
- Dynamic groups – You can now create automatically updated groups as members join or leave. This makes it easy to keep track of multiple groups at once without ever having to leave the messaging interface.
- 2. Chat heads – You can now chat with multiple people by selecting their heads and holding down on them. This is great for when you have multiple conversations going on at the same time.
- 3. Faster loading times – We’ve made the loading times for the app much faster so you can get back to messaging faster than ever before.
- 4. Improved video calling – We’ve added support for circular videos, forward and reverse video call buttons, and more.
- 5. Downward compatibility – If you have old messages or chats, they will automatically convert into text messages so you can easily continue chatting with your friends.
What’s New in WhatsApp for Android 2023
WhatsApp for Android is receiving a big update in August 2023. The update will include many new features and improvements. Here are the top 5 things that we can expect:
1. New Status Updates: You’ll see updates about your friends’ status on the main WhatsApp app. This way, you won’t have to open separate apps to get information about them.
2. Group Messaging Improvements: Groups will now be more organized and easier to use. You’ll be able to add members quickly, see who’s currently active in the group, and exit groups easily.
3. Improved Audio Quality: The audio quality of messages will be improved so that you can hear better even when there’s background noise.
4. Faster Loading Times: The app will load faster so that you can start using it immediately instead of waiting to load completely.
5. New Emoji: New emojis will be available in the update, which you can use to express yourself more accurately on WhatsApp.
How to enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp for Android
WhatsApp is known for its messaging app with many features, but it might be time to add one more thing to the list: Dark Mode. If you’re on Android, there’s a good chance you’re already enjoying this cool feature. If you’re not aware, WhatsApp has a Dark Mode that goes well with nighttime use.
To enable it, open WhatsApp and go to Settings > Appearance (the bottom of the main screen). Here, you’ll find an option called “Dark Mode” (Figure A). Tap it to turn on the mode (Figure B).
Once you’ve enabled Dark Mode, your WhatsApp window will look more like nighttime territory (Figure C). There are some small changes everywhere – from the background to the font color – so it’ll take some getting used to. But overall, we think it looks pretty good! You can toggle between Standard and Dark modes at any time by tapping on the icon in the top left corner of your WhatsApp window.
How to disable Ads in WhatsApp for Android
WhatsApp for Android has been redesigned with several new features and improvements. One of the most important changes is the removal of ads. This was one of the most requested features and is now available.
To disable ads, go to Settings > Account > Ads and turn off Ads. You can also choose not to receive push notifications for ads.
How to enable Group Video Calling in WhatsApp for Android
WhatsApp for Android users can now enable Group Video Calling in the app. This new feature lets up to 50 people join a call, making it ideal for group chat and video calls. To start, open WhatsApp and go to Settings → Calls → Group Video Calling. You’ll need to add participants by scanning their QR codes or entering their phone numbers. Once you’ve added everyone, you’re ready to start chatting! Group video calling is also available on the desktop, so anyone with a web browser can join in on the fun.
How to Enable High-Quality Audio Calling in WhatsApp for Android
If you’re one of the many WhatsApp users longing for a way to improve the quality of calls made in the app, your prayers may soon be answered. A recent update to the messaging app includes support for high-quality audio calling, meaning that people on both ends can hear each other.
To enable High-Quality Audio Calling in WhatsApp for Android, you must open the app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner (this will also open up your chat list). Then, scroll down until you see “Settings” and tap on it.
On the next screen, you’ll see an option called “Audio Calling.” If you want high-quality audio during your calls, toggle it ON by pressing the button next to it. You can also choose between two different levels of quality – Standard or Best – depending on your preference.
Once you’ve enabled High-Quality Audio Calling in WhatsApp for Android, ensure that both people involved in a call are using the latest version of the app. If they’re not, their calls may not be as clear as they could be.